The Yale Quartus Espag Handle offers homeowners the ultimate solution with its aesthetically pleasing design and user-friendly functionality, making it the ideal choice for aluminium and uPVC windows.
Available in inline and offset variants as well as a wide range of finishes, this handle has been designed, developed and tested in the UK to Yale's precise standards and high-performance security.
- Push to unlatch Yale branded mechanism
- Key operated locking mechanism
- Key deadlocking for added security and safety
- Non-locking push to unlatch version in Black, White and Green for egress applications available
- Aesthetically pleasing as part of the suited range of window hardware
- Available in inline and offset variants
- Available in Satin Black, Chrome, Champagne Gold, Silver, White , Anthracite grey, Brushed Stainless finish, Dark Chrome and Satin Chrome finishes
- Available with a variety of spindle lengths ranging from 10mm - 75mm to accommodate a wide range of window profiles*
- Fixed spindle supplied as standard
- Supplied with screws, colour matched screw caps and cylinder plug to achieve a non-locking solution
- Supplied with a Yale branded key
- Spare keys and screw cover caps available upon request
All above finishes and sizes not listed are avilable, please call to order
ABOUT MATRIX ARCHITECTURAL IRONMONGERY
Established in 2000, we hold comprehensive stocks at our Northampton premises, supplying an extensive range of products on a nation-wide basis. Matrix Architectural Ironmongery is renowned for our high level of customer service, extensive product range and competitive prices, making us the obvious choice for your architectural ironmongery requirements. Please contact us on 01604 590330 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to discuss any aspect of your order. A member of our team will be able to assist you with any query – from advice on the right product for your particular requirement, to extensive after-sales assistance.
Matrix Architectural Ironmongery was established by Chris and Amy Butler in 2000 Chris' previous sales experience in large ironmongery firms and their commitment to top quality customer service meant that the business soon grew to become a well-known and respected architectural ironmongers.
Rapidly expanding from supplying locally, Matrix Architectural Ironmongery soon began to supply top quality products throughout Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire, and then on a nation-wide basis.
Due to its continued success, Matrix Architectural Ironmongery now supplies products through our online catalogue. Should you not be able to find a particular product on our website, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01604 590330 or by e-mailing email@example.com
WHY CHOSE MATRIX
Whether supplying one door handle for a restoration project or five hundred handles for a maintenance contract, Matrix Architectural ironmongery ensures that our customers access quality products and customer service at all times.
Our ethos is guided by the following:
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Maintaining an extensive product range
- Providing knowledgeable advice and top after-sales service
- Keeping our prices competitive, and
- Prompt order processing and delivery throughout the UK.
Please contact us on 01604 590330 if you would like to discuss your requirements or any aspect of your order.